Woodlands is an equal opportunity employer, supports the principles of transformation and embraces diversity.
We believe true excellence in education is only achieved through a powerful, passionate team of exceptional teachers, and our approach is to carefully and conscientiously select the most competent educators with a view to holistically inspiring and motivating our young charges.
Through carefully directed advertising and personal recommendation, teachers are hand-picked according to the following criteria:
- Excellent Pre-Primary academic qualifications
- Outstanding track records with reputations of having kept abreast of recent, relevant educational methodologies
- Dynamic personalities with a professional demeanour who create a nurturing educational environment to develop happy, motivated learners who will become responsible global citizens
- An exceptional rapport and empathy with learners by treating students with dignity and respect
- Passionate, motivated teachers who strive daily to shape inquiring minds and develop fledgling talent
Teachers are encouraged to take charge of their own development, through attending cluster meetings, educational courses and in-service training, as well as ensuring they obtain their required CPTD points as stipulated by SACE.
Woodlands Pre-Primary College is a unique and exciting environment in which to work. The College is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that will attract and retain a diverse range of talented individuals.