- 19 October 2019 – 09:00am to 13:00pm
- Expo Market Entrance – FREE
- Guest Speaker – Nikki Bush – 10:30am to 11:30am (R50.00 per person. Tickets available online only)
- Limited seats available! Please purchase your tickets online to ensure you secure a spot for the talk.
Children of all ages are suffering from burnout and it’s starting as early as preschool. What are we doing? Are our children living in the red zone called overload? If your child has no time for play dates with friends and you no longer have time to play games with each other, then you are living in the red zone. Get out, as quickly as you can!
Nikki Bush, creative parenting expert and author of Future-proof Your Child (Penguin), will discuss the current epidemic being witnessed by parents, educators and healthcare practitioners alike. Here are some of Nikki’s insightful articles from her guest slots on Talk Radio 702 – http://www.702.co.za/search?q=nikki+bush
We have sourced some exciting vendors for the Baby & Toddler Expo that will blow you away with cuteness!! Have a look at the list below.
- Little Grayce
- MINI AND US
- Grey Bunny
- Little gift swaddle blankets
- Pixie Boo Cloth Bums
- Just Peachy Boutique
- Hi baby premium nappies and pull ups
- Julie Kay Belly Way
- HI Baby Premium Nappies & Pull Ups
- Dawn Gemmell School of Dance
- Hearts in Her Shoes
- Renka Maternity
- Pony Rides